Motor rebuild

04titanse

My compression before putting cool head was around 110 in both so its time for a rebuild and the winter seems like the best time! I am going to try and get the aggresive dune port from Kevin at herr juggs and bore and rebuild the top end.

My question is, should i break the cases apart and take a look at the bottom end. And if I do pull the bottom end apart is there anything that i should plan on replacing or rebuilding in the bottom end.

FYI its a 2000 banshee with the mods in my sig. and it is 100% internals and its never been rebuild or bored.

thanks.

My compression before putting cool head was around 110 in both so its time for a rebuild and the winter seems like the best time! I am going to try and get the aggresive dune port from Kevin at herr juggs and bore and rebuild the top end.

My question is, should i break the cases apart and take a look at the bottom end. And if I do pull the bottom end apart is there anything that i should plan on replacing or rebuilding in the bottom end.

FYI its a 2000 banshee with the mods in my sig. and it is 100% internals and its never been rebuild or bored.

thanks.

I would pull the crank and send it to HJR with your jugs, so he can true and weld it. That way he can check your bearings and make sure everything is good.

thanks.

I would pull the crank and send it to HJR with your jugs, so he can true and weld it. That way he can check your bearings and make sure everything is good.

thanks.

Pull your crank and send it in with your jugs so it can be trued and welded. That way the bearings can be checked and make sure everything is good.