wicked vs ASR

kodie

well I'm getting new arms just got some extra cash around and am going to buy some things for the shee.

should I go with these ASR'S or go with wickeds?

They are both running 400 bucks the ASR'S come with lifetime guarantee on the arms and tie rod's if they bend in any way they get replaced. The wickeds didn't' say anything about a warranty anyone know anything if they do or not, I don't think they do.

ASR'S

Wickeds

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all going to be biased off who had what, I had some Wicked and they were built very well! I am partial to them. Just give both of them a call and see who you get the best respones out of. I know that in the past ASR had alot of problem, but I havent heard much recently about any.

ASR's have made me a happy man... they are super durable and other than a little hiem sqeekage.... They are perfect

also fully adjustable (so if your willing to take the time, you will have a better handling banshee)

and, Mike (i think thats his name) is super awsome people and will hook you up

shee004.jpg

shee005.jpg

IMG_2086.jpgIMG_0719.jpg

Wicked is a very good product and the fit is 2nd to none. as far as I am cocerned. I have never tested the other product so I cant say who's best but I do know that wicked only garantees the workmanship of the arms, like their welds and fitment, not any damage to the arms from rider abuse.

I can confirm you that wicked dont offer warranty on anything but manufacturing. I bent an upper arm and it will cost me 75$ to get a new one :ermm: they really are nice arms but now I wish I would've bought something with a warranty.

i always heard to many bad stories, and they keep comin, about asr to buy their aarms, doesnt another company make the swingarms for them though?

i think im the only one who rocks the armadillo arms on here, chromoly arms and rods, good balljoints, warranty(already covered 2 bent balljoints for me, overnight shipping, 100% free after a crash),preisntalled bushings, and alum skidplates, like $550, no shipping, from rmatv, i like em, 2 years now and no complaints

P1020692Large.jpg

Okay I have ASR fully adjustable a-arms.

I have bent a upper and i was replaced for free, just had to pay shipping like stated above.

They have been on my bike for about 7 months now, i ride about 3 times per month, no major jumping, put i do ride really hard.

I think the ASR are okay, they seem pretty strong but now i have play in all the heim joints they seem to wear out fast, they are not covered under warranty and are expensive... I dont think that i would be buying these a-arms again...

I think the armadillo a-arms are sweet bc they come with skid plates, thats fuckin awesome.

anway thats just my 2cents

ASR can suck my balls. Go with the wicked a-arms if you want to recieve all the right parts the first time...

Agreed. Other than the friendliness at ASR I'd look into different a-arms. On mine the paint seems to be chipping off and the Heim joints seem to wear a tiny bit faster. Other than the full warranty and fully adjustable I dont see to many positive things for these arms and it seems every year the price keeps raising on the ASR's

Agreed. Other than the friendliness at ASR I'd look into different a-arms. On mine the paint seems to be chipping off and the Heim joints seem to wear a tiny bit faster. Other than the full warranty and fully adjustable I dont see to many positive things for these arms and it seems every year the price keeps raising on the ASR's

you hate them and your sn is asrbanshee :blink: . you should get some wickeds then. theyre awesome :thumbsup: