Coal hill trip 10-25-08

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thx, yeah I just seen their calling for rain saturday late afternoon/evening. we'll see. that'll blow if it does rain :down:
Yea. I herd the same think. Till Friday rolls around that will change. ( probably for the worse ) But I guess we'll hope for the best.

well if the weather holds up i'd love to take a trip out to PA and check out some of the banshees from this forum... let me know if you guys are all still going to ride. I will need some direction.

thats a nice little drive for you :biggrin:

It is but its been too long since i have ridden the old shee... that and there is no where to ride around me and i have no one to ride with.

It is but its been too long since i have ridden the old shee... that and there is no where to ride around me and i have no one to ride with.

well come down then, i checked google. its like 5 hours driving from new haven to treverton. not to bad and a scenic drive too.

well come down then, i checked google. its like 5 hours driving from new haven to treverton. not to bad and a scenic drive too.

I think I will as long as you guys are still riding. Looks like rain and shit.

well if the weather holds up i'd love to take a trip out to PA and check out some of the banshees from this forum... let me know if you guys are all still going to ride. I will need some direction.
That would be cool if you could make it. I'm still riding as long as it dose'nt rain.

Lets hope the rain holds till Sunday.

just got word, whole crews coming up saturday :thumbsup:

need those directions again off 81.

I 81 south to exit 116 ( Minersville exit ). Come off ramp to stop sign. Make right onto RT 901. Go about 4 miles untill you see a Turkeyhill store. Make left turn as soon as you pass Turkeyhill. Follow this road to the second stop sign. ( about 16 miles ) You are now in Treverton. At the second stop sign make a left turn. Go about 1/2 mile, on the left. you are now at Coalhill. Once you get this far you cant miss it.

I 81 south to exit 116 ( Minersville exit ). Come off ramp to stop sign. Make right onto RT 901. Go about 4 miles untill you see a Turkeyhill store. Make left turn as soon as you pass Turkeyhill. Follow this road to the second stop sign. ( about 16 miles ) You are now in Treverton. At the second stop sign make a left turn. Go about 1/2 mile, on the left. you are now at Coalhill. Once you get this far you cant miss it.

awesome thx, I'm gonna have to get one of those car gps deals and plug in "coal hill" :thumbsup: