Coal hill trip 10-25-08

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah buddy, vicked these from here somewhere i think.

100_1683.jpg

100_1684.jpg

hey, isnt this you Matt? :biggrin:

100_2015.jpg

im taking a shitload of pics and videos when i come up sunday :thumbsup:

Yep. Thats me.

2 1/2 hrs . If you haul ass a little quicker.

I did a mapquest to that town from mine at the jersey shore and it said 4 1/4 hrs, i can make it to the bridge in 1 1/4 if i'm really hustling so maybe 3 & 1/2 by the blue route. Is it about 2 hours from the commodore barry bridge?

I checked out some videos on youtube and it looks pretty cool. Is it legal to ride there, or do you need a registration, or what.

I did a mapquest to that town from mine at the jersey shore and it said 4 1/4 hrs, i can make it to the bridge in 1 1/4 if i'm really hustling so maybe 3 & 1/2 by the blue route. Is it about 2 hours from the commodore barry bridge?

I checked out some videos on youtube and it looks pretty cool. Is it legal to ride there, or do you need a registration, or what.

I really dont think it will take you 4 1/2 hrs.

You dont need a registration or nothing.

you can meet me sunday morning to if you want and follow me and my buddies up. let me know. im right in bristol pa.

you can meet me sunday morning to if you want and follow me and my buddies up. let me know. im right in bristol pa.

I think you guys are going to be amazed. The videos we post do some of these hill no justice. Rob. Are you going to live up to your name? (hillclimbr)

Did you get your new tires on?

no, have to reorder them. 4wd.com lied to me and cant get them in. will have to see who has them in stock this week, waiting for my credit card to get the money back in. sucks. got worse problems then that tho. need new stator plate and jets too.

no, have to reorder them. 4wd.com lied to me and cant get them in. will have to see who has them in stock this week, waiting for my credit card to get the money back in. sucks.
National tire & wheel has them in stock. There listed under sport atv tires.

I don't think i'm gonna be able to make it this weekend. Are there alot of trails up there too? Enough to keep the 4x4 guys happy too? My ride group demographic is going that way, but not me.

Hey, you're from Bristol, I used to go to PJ"S glass or golden slipper, and the manhatten club they still up there?

Edited by bode1