And The Weather Report for Saturday at Badlands is.....

parking spot will be on the VERY south west corner in the overflow...

when u come down the hill from the office u just keep going.. we'll be straight ahead on the other side of the road, kind of to the left.. look for this...

bansheehqposter.jpg

Thanks for pointing that out, cause I wasn't positive where that spot was, but thats about where I thought. Im pretty picky about my truck, you dont think we'll get roosted by some pissed off 4 strokers do you? I know, they would be fools to do something like that.

I'm pretty pumped to. Bad news assistant Marshal needs emergency dental work, who is the only person to cover her shift 6p friday to 6a saturday morning....you guessed it. So it looks like its a twelve hour shift for me then straight to attica on no sleep. Wonder if anyone has ever feel asleep at the bars lol. Good thing I have T-Shee for transportation

I'm pretty pumped to. Bad news assistant Marshal needs emergency dental work, who is the only person to cover her shift 6p friday to 6a saturday morning....you guessed it. So it looks like its a twelve hour shift for me then straight to attica on no sleep. Wonder if anyone has ever feel asleep at the bars lol. Good thing I have T-Shee for transportation

:blink:

And I thought I didn't get any sleep because of my baby!

Drink lots of coffee on the way there!!

dont worry griggsy, with my driving and the comfortable ride of the 89 chevy half ton youll sleep like a baby all the way there. then we'll pump you full of energy drinks when we get close. itll be good for ya.