Toomey T5 Pipe and silencers $200

Have a set of toomey t5s w/ silencers. Pipes have some rust and baked on crud up near the cylinder and down the underside of the pipe about a foot on each. The visible parts of the pipe when mounted are pretty clean, im sure the rest would clean up nice w/ some time and elbow grease . Few very minor stone dings. Silencers are in nice shape clean. Like to get $200 + the ride

Also have a set of stock pipes and silencers, some surface rust overall nice shape Best offer

Please post or pm email for pics

I have quite a bit more for sale also.

Frame w/ title, plastics seats etc. Id like to sell the frame and plastics locally if possible ill ship anything else.

What color are the plastics? are they cut? how much are you asking? thanks

i have a set of white thats cut and a set of white full fender also have black full fender the black is faded pretty good but some plastic renew should bring it back. No cracks in any of them

Take best offer on the plastics. shoot me your email and ill work on getting some pics taken asap

thanks

pics of plastics sent

I have quite a few more parts on ebay ending tomorrow 10/11

Heres the link for a like new chassis skid w/ hardware $9.99 No reserve

Check out the other items, ill probably be adding more in the next cpl days once i figure out what all ill need to keep for mine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=220291231438