For anyone w toomeys

after riding yesterday i brought my bike to the "Do it yourself car wash." As i was about to clean my bike w the powerwasher I relized I forgot my exhaust plugs for the toomeys. So i looked in the back of my truck and found two small bottles of poland spring water. I took the plastic caps off then and placed them over the exaust tip. What do you know they fit on perfect, almost as if they where made for the Toomey pipes. Worked great evan better than the exhaust plugs I bought. Figured I would share this with everyone. Not sure what other pipes this might work with?

later

peter

Nice tip!

Never thought of that.

:thumbsup:

Ya i thought it was kind of cool too, because im always forgetting the exhaust plugs. I usually end up sticking a paper towel down the tip but the caps works great and I always have a couple water bottles in the back of my truck or in my riding bag.

Small but neat tip.

I always have the plugs with me but thanks for the tip.

wateva works right bro wateva works...

So whats this trip you are goin on?

hows the riding out by you?

going to Breezy Acres in Maine. About 4 hrs from me in Boston, MA.

We rented a cabin for Friday to Monday for the long holliday weekend. I think theres five guys going. There will be alot of other atv's up there. It gets pretty busy w the fall season and the trails in Maine are great esp. for a banshee.

Anyone from the area is more than welcome to meet us up there?

peter