who does the cheapest porting?

Thanks alot guys! i appricaite all the responses i am going to to save all the money i get and get an aggressive trail port and get my head shaved

BUMP FOR RB RACING

ya you wont be dissappointed with Robs work he did my stock cylinders and i was more than happy! he is porting my sons blaster cyl right now! he dose top noch work at a great price!!! Dunedog

could you help me out guys? im looking to spend like 170 for both

the one guy told me it would be like 250 per cyclinder

hey guy rbracing 225.00 for both cylinders and 65.00 to shave and re chamber your head.

jeffery riddle at sand master chassis 250.00 for both cylinders and about the same thing for the head work.

either one is reasonable and do good work for the money.you will notice a big difference.for that money about a 15 to 20 hp increase.you can get alot more power for more money parts etc. but you was asking for cheap.anything cheaper than these prices it will probably run worse.

BUMP FOR RB RACING

ya you wont be dissappointed with Robs work he did my stock cylinders and i was more than happy! he is porting my sons blaster cyl right now! he dose top noch work at a great price!!! Dunedog

Is this RB Porting out of Laingsburg, MI? If so...I agree. Bob does nice work, I've ridden a motor done by him for a friend that lives in Canada...it was a stout little motor!!

Is this RB Porting out of Laingsburg, MI? If so...I agree. Bob does nice work, I've ridden a motor done by him for a friend that lives in Canada...it was a stout little motor!!

Dajogejr: Yes, same place. Bob is the man and builds some mean motors. Hell of a nice gut too!

I'll do it cheapest.

You pay to send it here and back.

I'll do a shit job I promise and more than likely you'll end up crying because I'd put holes in the water jacket. Not on purpose but because I think you will probably get what you pay for.