Frame and Tires CHEAP pickup in NJ only

This is the last of my part out that I can't seem to get rid of. If you can pick either of these up locally it's a good deal.

1996 Frame, looking to get 150 OBO

left side bolts have been retapped for standard (have bolts) and left side heel guard mount is busted off. Subframe and steering hoop are straight, NOTHING else wrong with it. Includes stem (a little tweaked) and gas tank with pet cock for FREE. I also have a set of rough black plastics you can have with it, and any mountin hardware you might want. All included. Has a clear VIN in NJDMV search.

P1010046.jpg

Set of 4 tires on aluminum rims, looking to get 40 OBO

The front rims are ITP rims, with worn Holeshots. The rims are in good shape, with a few bumps here and there but still hold air fine. The tires will most likely have to be replaced though. The rear rims are stock Yamaha rims, and look to be in good shape too. Same deal, hold air just fine, but have a few bumps here and there. They have some meaty 22" mud tires on them, which are still good.

p1010152a.jpg

P1010154a.jpg

I have tons more pics of the frames, PM me if you want to deal on this stuff.

Man I couldnt help but ask this. How much you want for that WOW newspaper

Yours FREE when you buy the frame or tires.

Frame comes with free black plastics (rough shape but not bent or cranked) steering stem, gas tank. Ill also throw in other parts you may be looking for to sweeten the deal. 125 OBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill Take $40 on the tires on rims if you wanna come pic them up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump........

damn .. wish u lived closer. id take that frame right now :confused:

Cant sell shit for a Banshee out in NJ.

I dont really wanna ship, it but it might come to that.

$100 cash for an a-arm frame!!!! Come on people that's a steal!!!! Someone needs a winter project.

I really really really need the room for a new project I have coming in this weekend.

$50 Cash on the frame.

$30 cash for the tires and rims.

PICKUP only, definately not delivering for these prices.

Still got 'em if I can't get this price for them, they'll go for scrap this upcoming weekend.

• 5 months later...