DMC 916's

banshee#44

it all depends on what type of riding you do. Are you planning on buying the 916s used cause they dont make them anymore. I've been looking for a nice set of 916s for a little while now.

i do alot of desert riding,glamis,occotillo wells,superstition, are you sure they stopped selling the 916's??? because dmc still has them on there official site

http://www.dmc-on-line.com/afterburner_quiet.shtml

go all the way to the bottem is says 2 stroke systems

Post in the wanted section...I did this about a week ago and got the entire system and it was in pretty good condition. Finding a silencer in really good condition is a little tricky, mine had the stock rubber mounts gone and a big dent on the bottom but it should not be hard to fix it up looking new again. My father in-law has a bunch of those rubber mounts with a stud in each end so that is no issue and I am just going to melt some aluminum into the dents and grind them down.

Haven't really heard a lot about how they perform but the sound sick so I bought them. Anyone out there that runs them and can explain what I can expect for the powerband I would much appreciate it. I called DMC and they just say they are good from bottom to top. LOL.