anybody want some raptor plastics?

POORBOY350

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are in real good shape. i realy want some full bores. let meknow if interested thanks.
Here's an idea. Burn the front fenders, like others have suggested. Keep the rears on the bike and get some race cut fronts. That will look good. Just an idea.

Here's an idea. Burn the front fenders, like others have suggested. Keep the rears on the bike and get some race cut fronts. That will look good. Just an idea.

thats what im leaning towards... really like the fullbores tho. anybody got any pics of raptor back and diff fronts??? damn how much mcdonalds am i gonna have lol. taco bell anyone........???? come on now lol.

thats what im leaning towards... really like the fullbores tho. anybody got any pics of raptor back and diff fronts??? damn how much mcdonalds am i gonna have lol. taco bell anyone........???? come on now lol.

i seen some pics on here with rappy rears and yamaha front but not sure who from.

i seen some pics on here with rappy rears and yamaha front but not sure who from.

i saw that to... it was a blue on it might have said my work in progress or smtn. not sure. i think he just got it tho for like 1500 bux or smtn. i think full bores would look good prob better than stocks up front but i might have to settle for some stock fronts.

I'd say you'd get rid of them faster on flea bay man..

lol i know cause i think just about everyone on here hates em. :blush: but i'd really trade em for some clean stock ones black or white. im tired of looking at it like this :down: almost makes me not wanna ride it. i gotta get rid of these nerfs, these pipes, these plastics.

get me some cpi's and some nices pegs and some clean plastics and some paddles and ill be happy.

lol i know cause i think just about everyone on here hates em. :blush: but i'd really trade em for some clean stock ones black or white. im tired of looking at it like this :down: almost makes me not wanna ride it. i gotta get rid of these nerfs, these pipes, these plastics.

get me some cpi's and some nices pegs and some clean plastics and some paddles and ill be happy.

Just run without front plastics til' you buy a mayer or fullbore front the rear looks fine

• 2 weeks later...
i gotta get rid of these nerfs, these pipes, these plastics.

whats wrong with the nerfs man?? yea i think if you going to dune some CPIs would fukin rip with that engine!! and paddles of course! :thumbsup:

Your right the rears are fine but some fullbore fronts . . . . :notworthy: