FLO TEK "Performace"

banshee balla

i didn't say a fucking thing on myspace.... i don;t have access to that myspace anyway.... when and if you find out who does you'll shut your mouth... you are a two faced fuck dave you talk alot of BS on the phone and get on the net like your a bad ass.. FUCK YOU...

do i give a fuck about your race tracks or silver lake on a holiday weekend? not a bit...

weren;t you the guy that said "drag ports and shit there is no money in thta shit"

really i could give a fuck less whats said in here dave... odean was right about you.. your an arrogant ass...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry im out of the loop and frankly dont care but

are fran and chris fucking again??

funny i guess you find out who your true friends are. wasnt a yr ago when i was on e2s everyone was buddy buddy. guess it happens just seems weird.

it seems every builder has their ups and downs. piss one person off then it turns into a swarm if the builder is any good their product will stand up thru the arguements and all that.

only time will tell.

If posting all about how good someone's work is...EVEN BEFORE MOTORS ARE TOGETHER, then one day decide to pickup the porting tools and call your own shit the shit, then bash someone you've praised all along isn't two faced, I don't know what is.

Your fan club has followed....and at this point, they're looking just as bad as you.

And everyone that can read these posts is more than smart enough to see through all of it.

Like I posted, I listened to your rants about how shitty his work was, how slow his bikes are, etc.

Since I never saw these bikes or saw them run...who was I to disagree?

And yes, I did say there's not a lot of money in porting a drag bike. Often guys spend hour upon hour upon hour grinding away to make a few hundred bucks....there is NO denying I said that. I DID.

After gathering all the stories...I made my own decision.

If that's two faced....fine, call me two faced. But based on your posts...again, proven...you're an outright liar.

And.... Isn't that what you've been calling Flotek all along? A liar and a cheat and a hack?

That's my point....based on the posts you're no better.

You can say Fuck Me and Fuck this all you want....cause you've been clowned and exposed.