few things for trade.

they are made for a banshee designed like the raptor they dont look that bad really just rather a set of full bores or something nice.clean. not sure what full bores are worth but i'd think they were around the same as these. so if anyone wants these let me know. im in south ms also. thanks.

also im thinking of trading my paul turner mids for some cpi or shearer or somehting of equal value that wil do good on my cub motor. not sure what the best pipe for my cub is but let me know what ya got.

also i have few misc. things. i have 2 stock swingers*(one is metalic dark green)*, also i have 2 stock carbs with the cable, and i have a set of gold stock rims(with stock tires...pretty wore), and have stock silver rims, and i have a set of purple plastics with an OVERSIZED TANK which matches the plastics. the fenders have a bunch of stickers on them.

im am open to offers just let me know what you have if it is something i need i will try to work something out with you the best i can. i am really leaning towards some TIRES and RIMS... maybe PADDLES. or i will consider what you have. but my bike is pretty much maxed out so i dont really need anything. but who knows. thanks alot and hopefully i got something you need!!!! i will send you pics if you ask but.... i dont know how to resize them to put em on the page so..

Things are shitty right now, I guess nobodys buying anything, Im havin a tough time with my e-bay auctions.

Would you consider LRD adjustable pipes for those PT Mids?

yea i gues its hard times for everybody right now. but i just wanna trade these parts for either some paddles or rims or plastics mainly. but im pretty happy with the pts man. think ima keep em. thanks tho. good luck on ebay.

• 4 weeks later...
they are made for a banshee designed like the raptor they dont look that bad really just rather a set of full bores or something nice.clean. not sure what full bores are worth but i'd think they were around the same as these. so if anyone wants these let me know. im in south ms also. thanks.

also im thinking of trading my paul turner mids for some cpi or shearer or somehting of equal value that wil do good on my cub motor. not sure what the best pipe for my cub is but let me know what ya got.

also i have few misc. things. i have 2 stock swingers*(one is metalic dark green)*, also i have 2 stock carbs with the cable, and i have a set of gold stock rims(with stock tires...pretty wore), and have stock silver rims, and i have a set of purple plastics with an OVERSIZED TANK which matches the plastics. the fenders have a bunch of stickers on them.

im am open to offers just let me know what you have if it is something i need i will try to work something out with you the best i can. i am really leaning towards some TIRES and RIMS... maybe PADDLES. or i will consider what you have. but my bike is pretty much maxed out so i dont really need anything. but who knows. thanks alot and hopefully i got something you need!!!! i will send you pics if you ask but.... i dont know how to resize them to put em on the page so..

I have access to some paddles of my choice i'm looking for a set of carbs for a spare banshee i'm building let me know what kind of paddles you want. we will see if we can work somethin out!

i sent yal pm's i still have plastics and carbs. pm me an offer on raptor plastics not wantin much. i need some paddles bad!!

also have purple plastics with oversized tank minus the front grill piece if anyone... anyone is interested.

also have 2 stock swingarms!!! one powdercoated dark metalic green!!