new member/banshee owner

D-Roc

Hello guys, i am a new member as of yesterday. i would like to say that i have wanted a banshee since i was about 7 years old. I have never ridden one before but i always new it was a badass quad. I researched all the new 2009 sport models and noticed the banshee was not on the lineup. Sooooo, i bought a 2008 YFZ350X!!! I love this screaming two stroke and the way it looks. It will stay stock for now even though i know stock sux. I also ride a yamaha Superjet that i have modded quite nicely so 2-stroke building and tuning isn't completely foreign to me. I will try not to piss anyone off with my ignorance, and opinions....if i do, sorry in advance, it is the internet and i know it is easy to do. lol. So anyways guys, i am a banshee owner now and your stuck with me. i will be lurking here and promise to read alot. TTYL.

So guys I though that they discontinued the shee in '06, that yfz350x sure does look like a shee to me lol

maybe up here in canada we are a little slow, they probably didn't get the memo and kept making them. When the guys took it off the display rack it still brought about a whole lot of respect from whoever seen it. loving the "shee" lol.

us canadians eh? lol. here is another pic of it. I love how new it is, never been riden by anyone, it is so tight it whines. well maybe all banshees do but whatever, you know what i mean. I am not sure what the best way is to setup the stock suspension and i will have to play around with it. I am thinking i want it a bit low and soft but i am so new at riding it, i whine. lol. i am going to go do some reading on oil ratios, best pipe, must have mods, and all that crap that going to make me broke. enjoy the pic

gallery_29993_848_216533.jpg