2002 shee may be FS

casper

Well like it says, I am thinking of selling the white banshee in my sig. I am not sure what to ask for it, I bought it for $3700 a year ago and put a lot of crap into it. I have already been selling a few things off of it like the plastics and foot pegs, the original blue BUD plastics will go back on along with a few stock stuff.

With everything in my sig for mods on it other than the LSR stem, lights (I put the lazer stars on it), TCS shock, G force axle what would you say it is worth? Oh and the motor is stock bore and stroke and was rebuilt right before last season.

Thanks,

might get more if you part it out. if so i might be interested in some items.

Ya, I know but I don't have the time to invest to tear it down and part it out.

I would say around 4500-5000 out here. Sucks your having to sell some of the toys!

For anyone interested, I have seent his bike. Its in really good condition, and runs great. It will not disappoint!

Ya it sucks, but 5 quads is way too much for me to maintain. I need to pay off a little debt so we can afford a house in a year or so.

Anyhow, if any one is interested I will let it go for $3800 for any HQ person intrested here in socal.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Casper,

It just happens that my bro is looking for a decent Banshee....what part of SoCal are you in??

We're in San Diego.

As long as it isn't faster than mine, I'd be interested!! :whistling:

Feel free to shoot me a PM with a build list and pics.

Thanks man,

Jay from SanD.

PM returned