pipes?

jerseyrider

no plug access with CPI's???? I get at mine just fine, both my dune bikes have cpi's. Tune it right the first time and you wont need to be dickin with the plugs! LOL

They sure don't look like there is any access. I don't have any experience with them myself from the pics I've seen they look to be in the way.

How do you tune it without looking at the plugs. You must be magic.

When I put it around folllowing my kid on his 50 it has a tendancy to load up and eat plugs.

They sure don't look like there is any access. I don't have any experience with them myself from the pics I've seen they look to be in the way.

How do you tune it without looking at the plugs. You must be magic.

When I put it around folllowing my kid on his 50 it has a tendancy to load up and eat plugs.

I've got CPIs also and no issue with plug access. Got to be careful if the pipes are hot from riding but thats the same with any pipe. If it's jetted right you should be able to put around without fouling your plugs anyway. Just get on it once in awhile to clean it out!

SP

I've got CPIs also and no issue with plug access. Got to be careful if the pipes are hot from riding but thats the same with any pipe. If it's jetted right you should be able to put around without fouling your plugs anyway. Just get on it once in awhile to clean it out!

SP

The CPIs are kind of a null issue at the moment anyway. If I don't like these Fat Bastards it might come up again.

I always jet my stuff a little fat. It helps keep my dumbass from blowing stuff up all the time. If you guys are telling me that after putting around all day and loading up and cleaning it out over and over that you don't have to eventually change plugs? It's been my experience that once they start to go they don't ever come back completely and it's just a matter of time before you are pushing the pile back to camp.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Have you tried the Vito's out yet?

Just got them mounted up last night. Got new intakes today. Should get it all together tonight. I'm hopefully going to ride the crap out of it this weekend. I should know then. They look bad as hell on there. Big and fat. Little bitty silencers too. Should be pretty loud.

• 1 month later...