16 mins left

Paddleboy

Ya i know they will be a nice addition to my bike... :biggrin:

i also have a gforce axle and brake lines coming, i just need to decide on shocks...

Nice, man. Sounds like your getting your Shee set up pretty good. As for the shocks, what kind are you thinking about getting?

Cascade has some nice chrome Works shocks I've been looking at. It will probably be awhile before I can fit them into my budget, though.

who got em? awesome deal..why so cheap? were they "blems" or somethhin?

they look nice for the price but i would spend a little more money and get some that have a name behind them...but who knows they could be nice as hell

money doesnt always mean your gettin a better product, but anywaya normally these sell for about $400+... they sell blemished sets sometimes for real cheap because they have a chip in the powder or something, burguard makes alot of shit, they are a pretty well known company, they make more than just a-arms , unike some of these cheap ebay companies out there

Edited by Michael Jackson

who got em? awesome deal..why so cheap? were they "blems" or somethhin?

money doesnt always mean your gettin a better product, but anywaya normally these sell for about $400+... they sell blemished sets sometimes for real cheap because they have a chip in the powder or something, burguard makes alot of shit, they are a pretty well known company, they make more than just a-arms , unike some of these cheap ebay companies out there

i bought them... everone i talked to talked like they are good quality arms... chromoly and tig welded sounds good to me... they might be blems but that doesnt bother me... they will get scratched eventually... i might change the color of them anyway when i pc my frame and everything this winter...

i agree with the more money doesn't always mean a better product... some brands you just paying for the NAME BRAND...