Labor Day Weekend pics

shanYE west

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what a blast!! Thx again shayne for the site, u saved our ass on that one....Im glad DNR didnt "take us in" hahaha what a homo that guy was.

After rolling the banshee down the back of test hill and throwing a chain at the end of the day, Saturday was a success. I cant believe how much Havoc's bikes rip. I think everyone was impressed...

-JD

I'll see what I can come up with. I know my father in-law has a Honda gen. and I got a small 1000w 2-stroke thats kinda quite.. I'll do some searchin for ya!! :thumbsup: What all do you guys run off one? Just wondering how big I should be looking for?

Thanks alot! i think all we need to run is a little heater. lights and the TV.. i doubt we will need to run the AC.

i just wish ours was not so loud.. do you know if dogs are allowed??

Wow, what a blast!! Thx again shayne for the site, u saved our ass on that one....Im glad DNR didnt "take us in" hahaha what a homo that guy was.

After rolling the banshee down the back of test hill and throwing a chain at the end of the day, Saturday was a success. I cant believe how much Havoc's bikes rip. I think everyone was impressed...

-JD

JD that sucks!! i hope you are alright.. Thanks i was pretty happy with the way my bike ran. i think my husband did a good job..

yours seemed to be running good also..

~*lindz*~

Thanks alot! i think all we need to run is a little heater. lights and the TV.. i doubt we will need to run the AC.

i just wish ours was not so loud.. do you know if dogs are allowed??

Not sure on the Dogs Lindsey, Might want to send quadkiller on PS a pm and find out. I found out my father inlaws was at his cabin in the UP.. so that one is out. I guess worst case scenario if your close enough to my hauler you could plug in a run off our generator. I'll keep looking for a generator for ya..

JD that sucks!! i hope you are alright.. Thanks i was pretty happy with the way my bike ran. i think my husband did a good job..

yours seemed to be running good also..

~*lindz*~

Yea, my bike ran ok until it started to break up down low... I think its still a little lean, thought I was guna blow it up but it survived!

The roll was hillarious, first run of the day up test hill and came over a little hot. The banshee is all good, my thigh is a different story LOL

Thanks for the pictures Shayne. Great time hangin out with you guys, good to see you again as usual, Good to see you too JD. To bad we didnt make it over to party JT, we'll have to do it again sometime. Sorry again for getting your bike Shayne. :banghead:

missed one heck of a party!! lol

I am gonna try and make one more trip up there in oct. I will let ya know.