do you like your truck lifed or dropped?

bansheeNEB340

do you like your truck lifted or dropped?!  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed out on one hell of a good deal for a dropped truck. My uncle had a bone stock 2wd V8 '95 chev 1/2 ton and I was ready to buy and have the 4/6 drop kit and the phat phuckin rims shipped in the next week, and he decides he doesn't want to sell. :roll: My buddy has a kick ass 99 S-10 with air bags and 17" rims. I like them both lifted and dropped, but I voted dropped.

depends on the truck... small trucks like my single cab nissan in my opinion don't look good lifted... whether it's 4x4 or not. The extended cab 4x4s kick ass lifted!! My truck would look better dropped, but for right now it's stock height, with the exception of a 3 inch drop compliments of a wash out and 55 mph down a dirt road :twisted: Lots of the bigger full sized trucks look better lifted than dropped.

Main thing I can't stand... dropped 4x4 suvs!!! why by the damn thing if you're going to drop it!?!?!

If you're out in the nowhere like I am...it's nice to be lifted, little offroad usage never hurt anything. Out in the big cities where you're in your vehicle all the time on the highway, lowering it like a car is cool. It all depends on where you live. I'd go either way.

chop it and drop it i have a s10 thats slammed with 17 and it gets noticed more than the 500 that have 400000$ in lifting theres to the sky then they never even take them in the mud or even a dirt road,what is the fucking use of a lifted truck if you dont use the damn thing dont get me wrong i am in the making of a bad old chevy 4x4 but its gona hit the mud and hit it hard but there is nothing better to pimp the lady's than being in a lowrider

"who ever said it was hard to pick up women never drove a lowrider"