Badlands 8-30-08..........

Seems like I miss everyone all the time. Myself and T-shee will be there all day saturday. Any other HQ'ers. Are paddles a must?

Same here, we really need to plan out a trip to either the Badlands or Haspen, preferably Badlands. If you got a flag take it, save $$$ if not they have them.

If I am not mistaking about a month or so when I went it was 20 bucks to ride ans an extra 10 bucks for the mx track. And I think the flacgs for the average ones were like 14 bucks. And that was during a week day I bet they are packed this weekend. How is haspin acres ? I have not been there yet.

If I am not mistaking about a month or so when I went it was 20 bucks to ride ans an extra 10 bucks for the mx track. And I think the flacgs for the average ones were like 14 bucks. And that was during a week day I bet they are packed this weekend. How is haspin acres ? I have not been there yet.

Its a great place to go if you dont have to deal with the dumb asses there, I dont know where they come from but they come.

Well. How did it go?

I went with jugriggs and we had a pretty good time. that is a very nice operation all the way around. we are so used to haspin and how primitive things are there that we were shocked at how professional and updated that the badlands are. we will deffinately try to go back before the years up. between the time we spent tweaking the quads and trying to cool off from the heat we didnt get to ride near enough to see all the trails and dunes.