Waynoka, be there

OKCterror

I personally prefer some rain, last time i was out there it was 105, f*** that. maybe itll drive off a few people and i wont have to camp in bfe :biggrin: just came in from putting some trailtechs and some fronts on the gf's bike were ready to roll rain or shine :thumbsup:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally prefer some rain, last time i was out there it was 105, f*** that. maybe itll drive off a few people and i wont have to camp in bfe :biggrin: just came in from putting some trailtechs and some fronts on the gf's bike were ready to roll rain or shine :thumbsup:

when are you going up?

ealry friday morning, got 4 shee's going now and a kx250, im hauling 3 shee's and the bike itll just be me and the girl tell late friday night had one guy bail on us cuz he's a WEINNY u know who u are :down: lol

I dont know where your refering to, but im no rook to the dunes thanks though. see yall there

ealry friday morning, got 4 shee's going now and a kx250, im hauling 3 shee's and the bike itll just be me and the girl tell late friday night had one guy bail on us cuz he's a WEINNY u know who u are :down: lol

I dont know where your refering to, but im no rook to the dunes thanks though. see yall there

i will be on there early on Sunday.

hey is anybody goin up next weekend ? i am backing out for sandfest,i dont want to drive 4 and 1/2 hours to sit in my truck in the rain for 2 days.

i might be going if jim from passions racing gets done porting(i kinda gave them to him late) my juggs and i have enough time to break it in and run right after re-jetting and syncing.

Edited by magz