my time slips i am right lane everytime

highroller355

remember +2 swinger came out pretty easy i have a wheely bar getting ready to be made just need some pics if you guys can send some over

1st onedidnt make the 1/4 165 main jet

johnailieengagementpatybriwithpo-1.jpg

2 nd one made the 1/4 but surging up stairs 168

johnailieengagementpatybriwithpo-2.jpg

3rd one 170 jet ,left had to come out of it almost hit the wall then it jumped out of 3rd still hade the best mph think this would of been my best pass if thre wer no miss haps picked up mph to the 8th also

johnailieengagementpatybriwithpool3.jpg

lol thats with a 15-41 gearing ,also layed down a 5.29 at 133 to the 1/8 with my crews drag radial mustang

yeah, looks like you ran outa gear you only gained 2 mph in the 1st slip, the whole 2nd 1/2 of the track ...whats up w/ the r/t's

oops didn't see this """1st onedidnt make the 1/4 165 main jet """

Edited by 375hp banshees

yeah, looks like you ran outa gear you only gained 2 mph in the 1st slip, the whole 2nd 1/2 of the track ...whats up w/ the r/t's

oops didn't see this """1st onedidnt make the 1/4 165 main jet """

20x8x10 american racers, been along time since ive been on a tree itll come around but i was racin and working on the outlaw drag radial car so couldn't get in a zone 2nd race i got it but that was it