New Hampshire Ice races ATV Oval/TT track

fasstbanshee

We have been building our track on Jan 17 In Milton, NH 03851. The access road (drive way) is called Saltbox , first drive way on the right just north of the Milton town beach on RT 125. Please, go slow on the rd. The ice right now is 13" thick and we have a guy who plows the track with his truck after we do a bunch of laps he rides a atc250r. The oval is over 1/8 mile plowed really wide with the tt course on the inside. I hope to get to meet some of you guys.

I think it would be great to meet some HQ riders.

I am a die hard rider and am out there on my banshee every sunday and throughout the summer. this up coming weekend will be winter fest and there is a drag strip near by and if you get there early they'll clock your speed, (before the snowmobiles start.) also there is a trail to ride over to the milton car ice races and we can watch the locals race there cars. i ride all day usually don't stop riding until 5pm and don't leave till 7:30 :beer:

Usually i meet others in rochester nh exit 13 off 16 for gas and beer.

You Need a valid registration for NH!! fish and game can be dicks but only if your not sticker ed, we want them to leave us alone

Thanks -Greg

Edited by fasstbanshee

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i had my banshee out this winter i'd be there looks like a lot of fun

Hey man whats it gonna take to get it out? last sunday there was 8 of us and 4 guys from sanford. we are riding this saturday by the looks of things there are 8 people for sure and 5 other maybes i will keep an update going here on head counts

i get gold racing screws $56 for 1,000 studs thats %15 off i will hook anybody up that wants to go riding.

Edited by fasstbanshee