10mil Cub WITH PRICES

Guest utleybanshee

Guest utleybanshee

IM000355.jpg

IM000356.jpg

IM000342.jpg

IM000357.jpg

68mm Cub Drag Ported By Nate McCoy one of the cylinders has a scratch too a picture best as i could.. Comes with damn near new pistons.. ran the cylinders just like they are bike runs the same 800obo

IM000358.jpg

IM000359.jpg

Chrome Lockout Cover and Lockout Including bolts 300obo

IM000338.jpg

IM000339.jpg

IM000339.jpg

39PWK Alky Carb with Billet Oversize Bowls were setup with a fuel pump... 450obo

004.jpg

Real McCoy Cool Head Alky cut domes with acorn nuts... 200obo

• 1 month later...
IM000355.jpg

IM000356.jpg

IM000342.jpg

IM000357.jpg

68mm Cub Drag Ported By Nate McCoy one of the cylinders has a scratch too a picture best as i could.. Comes with damn near new pistons.. ran the cylinders just like they are bike runs the same 800obo

IM000358.jpg

IM000359.jpg

Chrome Lockout Cover and Lockout Including bolts 300obo

IM000338.jpg

IM000339.jpg

IM000339.jpg

39PWK Alky Carb with Billet Oversize Bowls were setup with a fuel pump... 450obo

004.jpg

Real McCoy Cool Head Alky cut domes with acorn nuts... 200obo

DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY check out on going scamm with this guy!!

Your attitude is gonna get you nowhere but kicked off this site..

Man up and address whats going on your you may as well never plan on selling as much as a lug nut on here again.. You have always seemed cool in the past bro, but your getting called out by creditable members and your being arrogant in your responces, address this issue in the feedbacks section like a man so we can get this resolved..

RIPPEN

Guest utleybanshee
Your attitude is gonna get you nowhere but kicked off this site..

Man up and address whats going on your you may as well never plan on selling as much as a lug nut on here again.. You have always seemed cool in the past bro, but your getting called out by creditable members and your being arrogant in your responces, address this issue in the feedbacks section like a man so we can get this resolved..

RIPPEN

what do you mean.. he's addressing stuff that was said before he even bought the stuff... and this b/s copying and pasting he's doing is bogus... i've sold over a 100 things on this site... he paid 700 dollars knowing the cubs needed to be worked on... i gave him the coolhead pistons domes and stud extenders and he still complaining.. .. then he ask me for money to help him fix.. he asked if the cub ever ran lean i said no.. the marks were from moisture.... he has this new found member with 7 posts.. posting in every topic i ever been on... its really dumb.. then he saying i said nate lying.. i never said that i stated if nate said my motor was a piece of junk to him.. y didn't he tell me that the umteen times i talked to him.....he ask for 170 i told him i would give him a 100 and a new piston i had that i bought from nate and a gasket kit for the head.. he wasn't satisfied so... :blush:

what do you mean.. he's addressing stuff that was said before he even bought the stuff... and this b/s copying and pasting he's doing is bogus... i've sold over a 100 things on this site... he paid 700 dollars knowing the cubs needed to be worked on... i gave him the coolhead pistons domes and stud extenders and he still complaining.. .. then he ask me for money to help him fix.. he asked if the cub ever ran lean i said no.. the marks were from moisture.... he has this new found member with 7 posts.. posting in every topic i ever been on... its really dumb.. then he saying i said nate lying.. i never said that i stated if nate said my motor was a piece of junk to him.. y didn't he tell me that the umteen times i talked to him.....he ask for 170 i told him i would give him a 100 and a new piston i had that i bought from nate and a gasket kit for the head.. he wasn't satisfied so... :blush:

If you read the post on the other site he asked you if the pistons were pitted or if it was just moisture. He wasn't asking if moisture caused the pitting. He asked if they were pitted. He was asking about the picture. He also stated that he knew that the cylinder needed the be re-done. But you stated that the rest was in perfect running condition. He specifically asked you if they were pitted, you said no. I think the reason he said no to the 100 and new piston is because he figures you'll sand him another crappy piston.

Edited by stock 450

If you read the post on the other site he asked you if the pistons were pitted or if it was just moisture. He wasn't asking if moisture caused the pitting. He asked if they were pitted. He was asking about the picture. He also stated that he knew that the cylinder needed the be re-done. But you stated that the rest was in perfect running condition. He specifically asked you if they were pitted, you said no. I think the reason he said no to the 100 and new piston is because he figures you'll sand him another crappy piston.

Bump for the good look stock450! Im new to the sport (thanks to sheefreak lol) and im addicted already. I've started with the frame from Black&Red87 (good friend) and am going to try to go 4mil. this year first off! Like everyone out there i dont want to get burnt by a joke like this utleybashee guy pus sheefreak is a good friend and is a staight shoot!!