Planet Sand Drags?

Screamin_Banshee

Man I wish I could go !!!!!!!! That would be killer to see.  :headbang:

351312[/snapback]

Hell yeah, the fastest of the fast are goin to be there! I wont be surprised if we see some low 3 passes! Hopefully I wont be to far behind that, 3.5 range....

99, Bad, right on, maybe we'll meet. Should be not only some bad ass racing, but a hellofa party to boot.

Hell yeah, the fastest of the fast are goin to be there! I wont be surprised if we see some low 3 passes! Hopefully I wont be to far behind that, 3.5 range....

99, Bad, right on, maybe we'll meet. Should be not only some bad ass racing, but a hellofa party to boot.

351460[/snapback]

Thats what were hoping :D What do you have that should be in the 3.5 range? Thats gettin r done.

How bout we all post a pic of what well be riding out there? Ill get some tomorrow

I wil be there, i will be posting pics of what i am riding, just come up to the banshee and ask for clint, hell i maybe by myself if everyone keeps backing out! i will post pics of my shee soon, i ordered a GRR +8 swinger but its not looking good on getting it in time :(

Bad, pretty nice ride, wuts done to it? Hopefully boltin on some paddles instead of those wedges?

352757[/snapback]

Just a gas 350, no override, drag ported wiith some 34mm lectrons. We dont have any paddles, so were just gonna hope we can hook decent. It doesnt matter that much though since well just be bracket racing.

that bike seems to sit alot higher than mine, is that a +8 swinger on your bike? im not sure what from tires i am going to run either, i have a couple sets. i was testing yesterday and kindof tore my right side rear paddle, i thought i was in soft enough dirt, but i guess not. i will get some pics on here soon of my bike.

that bike seems to sit alot higher than mine, is that a +8 swinger on your bike? im not sure what from tires i am going to run either, i have a couple sets. i was testing yesterday and kindof tore my right side rear paddle, i thought i was in soft enough dirt, but i guess not. i will get some pics on here soon of my bike.

352928[/snapback]

Its only a +4, with i dont remember what size shaw. The front is metal techs a-arm set (+3.5 foward) with 12in Marvin Shaw strut. It sets a little higher than alot of draggers I see. It works pretty good though, maybe since its kinda short and tall I can make the PW2s hook decent.