Colored Hoses

bbluebanshee

GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR banghead

Im with you on that to a point but for hoses?

Come the fuck on????

So if i was to go to a parts store and buy hose in bulk or bought a set off ebay with a 1 yr warranty and used either of them youre seriously telling me its going to be inferior in some way to a $100 set from joe blow?How exactly are these so much better?What because theyre transparent?

I guess its true what they say "FOOLS AND THEIR MONEY SOON PART"

If you feel better spending 100 bucks on something that does little more than flow coolant be my guest but i still say its fucking ignorant!

While youre at it maybe some washer nozzle led's and TYPE R badges are in order with those hoses?

say the guy with worst than stock chinese shocks on his bike. :shootself:

What you mad because i stood up to your b/f?

Either that or you must really gotta hard on for me that it?You trying to flirt with me?

I see you running your cock skinner but i see you offer nothing but smart ass comments.

I think someones daddy had boundary issues and now you come online and try to be a bad ass.Let me guess youre thinking of these brilliant whitty comments from your basement pad at your parents house?

Youre fucking cool man i hope when i grow up i can be half as cool as you i really do.I dont hope to be a flamer like you but god damn it i wanna be a internet tough guy what do i need to do?

LMFAO

I got jokes too awwwww what when i pick back with your fellow circle jerk buddies im the bad guy?

Well thats no fun seems you ladies can dish it out but no one seems to be able to take it in return unless of course we are talking dick then it seems like you can take more than your fair shares.Thats ok anyways i was getting bored ripping on lames.

Funny this is where all the retards and rejects end up after being banned else where lol

I as well as many other BHQ member will be at the snakehunt ride this weekend as well as the bhq ride this fall. you are more than free to come out and run your mouth and your bike.

But i have this sneaking suspicion that will NEVER happen.

edit: and my shocks are worth more than your whole banshee. not likely you are getting shit.

I as well as many other BHQ member will be at the snakehunt ride this weekend as well as the bhq ride this fall. you are more than free to come out and run your mouth and your bike.

But i have this sneaking suspicion that will NEVER happen.

Na he cant come, he will be a the gay pride parade with that gay looking banshee in that pic...