NW RAPTOR RALLY

Its not about crashing somebody elses party, its just about havin fun and maybey getting a better showing. And yeah thier are a few fast shees that show up, but would just like to see a few more make the journey... cant blame me for tryin! Also JT MACHINING, who does your crank/rotating assembly work? Is it balanced down to a certain gram weight? And sorry if im askin to much, but when shes all done, what stroke will it be, i see the piston is custom by chance is the rod, and or crank? Sorry to pic ur brain man im starting to get motivated to build one. Wana learn what i can about em. Any other 450 builder u or any of u would recomend. I like ocp, just currious who else is out thier for wicked 450 builds..

Its not about crashing somebody elses party, its just about havin fun and maybey getting a better showing. And yeah thier are a few fast shees that show up, but would just like to see a few more make the journey... cant blame me for tryin! Also JT MACHINING, who does your crank/rotating assembly work? Is it balanced down to a certain gram weight? And sorry if im askin to much, but when shes all done, what stroke will it be, i see the piston is custom by chance is the rod, and or crank? Sorry to pic ur brain man im starting to get motivated to build one. Wana learn what i can about em. Any other 450 builder u or any of u would recomend. I like ocp, just currious who else is out thier for wicked 450 builds..

I said Dynomite and 500 all bore mtr