what color frame?

Im trying to find out what color frame i should do for the honda, having a hybridd drag chassis done for it, also made a bigger intake ring, and broght the right upper frame rail out for carb clearance, and i was running a marvin with no link on a link swingarm lol, so the fab guy also flipped the rear shock mount around to make this a no link arm. Only running front plastics just bought a brand new orange fullbore front fender i dont run rear plastic. What color frame should i do with the orange plastic? and were doing a double a arm setup, but we are changing it to run trx 450 front a arms, so im going to be powdercoating the frame, a arms, swingarm, a few small pieces, and the new drag stem and possibly the subframe. will probably do 2 colors of powder . think ill do the frame, and lower a arms the same color, and the swingarm uppers rtc a different color help me pick 2 colors lol, and not gonna do a black frame

Think I'm gonna do a white frame. Orange upper a arms and swinger. Orange drag cut wheels.got blue lexan for the lockout. Goin to re powder the valve cover. White pegs and misc. Blue shit ,spindle, calipers sprocket, intake and do the stem either white or blue. That's what I'm thinkin right now but it won't go to powder for 2 or 3 weeks.. should look fuckin insane. . It definitely ain't a shee tho.. but she's fast

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk

Multiple color bikes look like shit.its not a rainbow. no more than 2 colors plus chrome. Frame and accent part 1 color. Fenders the other color. If your not into pearl do the frame blue. Suspension should be chrome. Just my .02

Edited by m671054