FTZ MSD COMPLETE IGNITION SYSTEM $375.00

Banshee FTZ MSD complete ignition assy w/ battery & box. the ignition system is NEW never ran just mounted. the battery and box are used. This is the best top of the line ignition system you can get for a banshee. It has a built in studder box and nitrous trigger switch and a tack output plus comes with two super high out put coils. This system sales for over $800 with out the battery or the custom aluminum box that hides it nicely under the seat. This repaces your intire ignition system ( wire harness , coil, flywheel, stator, and factory switches). The flywheel is only ounces not pounds and allows the motor to rev extremely fast. comes with complete installation and tuning instructions. Asking $375 plus the ride.WP_000193.jpg">WP_000192.jpg">WP_000191.jpg">WP_000190.jpg">WP_000194.jpg">

• 3 years later...
  • 6 years later...

Hi I know is been a while that you sold this set up. But you happen to remember how to install the trigger wheel in the crankshaft. I have one with this set up but have no instructions and this set works with no woodruff key so trying to figure out how to install the in the crankshaft and set the timing correct. I already try to call FTZ but they say is to old set up and they were no help. Thanks