Custom grille and accessory blowout sale!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey jd! i went to the fishers atv ride im patton pa this weekend. there were prob 1000 quads there and i was the only banshee. i had it sitting in front of our camp and i had at least 6 groups of ppl come and ask me where i got my jager grill. i told them your web site so i hope you get a few new ppl calling in! :cheers:

you need to get some biz cards so i can pass them out when people ask me about my grill.

hey jd! i went to the fishers atv ride im patton pa this weekend. there were prob 1000 quads there and i was the only banshee. i had it sitting in front of our camp and i had at least 6 groups of ppl come and ask me where i got my jager grill. i told them your web site so i hope you get a few new ppl calling in! :cheers:

you need to get some biz cards so i can pass them out when people ask me about my grill.

Thats awesome man, I appreciate you spreading the word! I have some cards coming, PM me your address and Ill send some stickers and cards.

still have a banshee with flames and there 35 shipped to ny ? pm me very intrested

Sorry bud, they are now manufactured to order... All out of stock! I will hook BHQ up for $65 shipped per grille. That is $10 off retail.

Paypal: jdubswmu@yahoo.com

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Are you still doing $70 shipped on the rotors? If so I,ll take a signature rotor and how can I pay you for it?

$70 SHIPPED WORKS! paypal is jdubswmu@yahoo.com, include item description and shipping address and I will get right on it. Thanks!