Had a motor but together

Texting with the guy is probably not going to get you anywhere. I would drive to his shop and talk to him face to face. If that does not work then just drive down to the court house and file a small claim against him. It will cost you nothing since he will loose and he will end up paying the court costs. If he gets court papers served to him my guess is that he will pay up. I would ask for money not for him to redo it becasue if he couldnt get it right the first time then doubt he will get it right the second time.

Texting with the guy is probably not going to get you anywhere. I would drive to his shop and talk to him face to face. If that does not work then just drive down to the court house and file a small claim against him. It will cost you nothing since he will loose and he will end up paying the court costs. If he gets court papers served to him my guess is that he will pay up. I would ask for money not for him to redo it becasue if he couldnt get it right the first time then doubt he will get it right the second time.

Kinda hypocritical isn't it? How is this different from Joe's situation? A company sold a product/service.. it failed. Now does it matter where this guy was riding? I mean.. he could have been on the street right?? Ask for money and not for a replacment part/service?? C'mon.. you just told Joe " I Think they (the company) are doing what any company would do to make it right with you" (by offering a replacement) ????? rolleyes.gif

Seriously Shayne??? They put the piston in the motor and obviouly didnt get the clip in and it fell out into the motor and ruined his cylinder and they are telling him it is his problem now and they will do nothing. How the hell is that the same as Joe putting his own brake caliper on running it for who knows how long and then burning up his brakes pads and hitting a wall?????? If you cant see the differance there then I dont know what to tell you?

How many passes at the track(s) did u make before all this shit went down? was it the first kick then all a sudden o shit my bike is fucked up I better blame someone quick. Thanks just curious