haspin acres weekend

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Scheduled to work Saturday and Sunday and they are forecasting rain or storms for the weekend???????????????????

You know Haspin if it rains MUDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll check back later this week. I do need a break from work but not in the rain and mud

Rode there yesterday and they had some kind of trail race and the trails or some of them were in good shape. The weather forecast can change by the weekend so we'll see what happens.

Chance of rain has been charged to 30% on friday 50% sat and 0% sun..should be a good time..

It rained this morning in Laurel so by this evening the ground should be nice and tacky and dry tomorrow. Should be okay for riding.

Yep, TShee, KeyserSoze and myself did a little trail riding. The morning conditions were rough but by later morning the ground was getting good and tacky and things improved a lot. My shee kept popping out of first though and I removed the side cover and nothing looks bad so it probably means a have a bent/worn shift fork. Even with that going on I had a pretty good time.