What are your favorite colors?

papa-smurf

Hey guys, I recently bought a project banshee (1st banshee) that im in the middle of a frame up rebuild. I am buying a new frame and am getting the frame, a-arms, swing arm and other things pc'ed. I am stuck with what colors to pick though. I will most likely buy new plastics later in the rebuild to match the rest of the quad.

What are your favorite color schemes?

I know this is a really general question but I wanted your guy's opinion's too.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red and Black!

That's hot!

I also would like to go a kawisaki green and silver bike, a yellow and black bike, and I am still trying to figure out something exotic to do with the blue and silver I have going with my project/girlfriend bike. :geek:

Im likin these ideas...murdered out would be sick, the white with red shrouds would also be mean lookin. I would also consider the blue and black if my brother were not doing those colors to his quad right now.

I was also thinkin about pc'in red and blue parts with black plastics and goin from there. Kinda spiderman colors if you will.

im soon to be stipping my bike down and painting *yes yes i know* paint..bleh..but whatever i have it... its goin to be a pearl white with silver and red mettalic flakes for frame front susp,rear swinger...and the carrier is goin to be a pearl red with red flake..and white plastics and red shrouds :)