Front and Rear Sand Tires and Wheels

I am selling the sand tires and wheels off of my red bike. The tires and wheels will fit most Banshees, except for early '87='89 1/2 Banshees with OEM hubs. Obviously, these will also fit Raptors and YFZ450's.........

The rear paddle tires are Skat Trak Extreme 10 paddle Haulers on the very desirable Nankang 21x21x8 carcass (discontinued). They roll out to about 70" at 4psi, but can get up to about 72.5" RO at 10 psi. The wheels on these are Douglas .125" Blue Labels in standard offset. The bolt pattern is 4/156mm. There are no dents, dings, or any other problems.......... and they hold air all year long.

The front tires are 22x8x10 GBC Dune Runners on Douglas .160" Black Labels in 4"+2" offset (read:they make your front end wider). The bolt pattern is 4/115mm. There are no dents, dings, or any other problems.......... and they hold air for several years.

I will sell these as a set or in pairs. I think I want $325+shipping for the set. In pairs, I would like to get $100+shipping for the fronts and $225+shipping for the rears. As with everything in life, everything is negotiable.

DSCF4444.jpg

DSCF4650.jpg

DSCF4651.jpg

DSCF4437.jpg

DSCF4436.jpg

YOU BASTARD! I just ordered new paddles a couple days ago. I went with some 9 paddle 21 inchers but would have gotten these if I had known!

Bump for a great dude

Dude........ send 'em back. I can have them in Denver by Wednesday for free. You just gave to stop by the Stewart and Stevenson distributorship. :cool:

I am selling the sand tires and wheels off of my red bike. The tires and wheels will fit most Banshees, except for early '87='89 1/2 Banshees with OEM hubs. Obviously, these will also fit Raptors and YFZ450's.........

The rear paddle tires are Skat Trak Extreme 10 paddle Haulers on the very desirable Nankang 21x21x8 carcass (discontinued). They roll out to about 70" at 4psi, but can get up to about 72.5" RO at 10 psi. The wheels on these are Douglas .125" Blue Labels in standard offset. The bolt pattern is 4/156mm. There are no dents, dings, or any other problems.......... and they hold air all year long.

The front tires are 22x8x10 GBC Dune Runners on Douglas .160" Black Labels in 4"+2" offset (read:they make your front end wider). The bolt pattern is 4/115mm. There are no dents, dings, or any other problems.......... and they hold air for several years.

I will sell these as a set or in pairs. I think I want $325+shipping for the set. In pairs, I would like to get $100+shipping for the fronts and $225+shipping for the rears. As with everything in life, everything is negotiable.

DSCF4444.jpg

DSCF4650.jpg

DSCF4651.jpg

DSCF4437.jpg

DSCF4436.jpg

PM SENT !!!!