Laeger a-arms

714banshee380

Hey I'm in the look for some used a-arms and i found a set of laegers for around 350$ PLUS shipping. But it says +2+1. I thought laeger didn't offer the +1 option anymore? maybe these arms could be made when they DID offer them but I'm not sure. I'm waiting on an email.

Also any input on laegers would be nice. I've heard alot of good responses in the searches I have done so I think 350$ is a good price with the +1 option

thanks, Steven

depending on their condition they could be good deal or not....

if they need all new balljoints, theres $100 right there..now ur up to $450+ shipping? what about bushings? could be more money..

do they come with tie rods too?even if they do, $450-500 puts u in the market for some nice NEW chromoly a-arms and rods

depending on their condition they could be good deal or not....

if they need all new balljoints, theres $100 right there..now ur up to $450+ shipping? what about bushings? could be more money..

do they come with tie rods too?even if they do, $450-500 puts u in the market for some nice NEW chromoly a-arms and rods

ball joints are in great shape, bushings also. They only had about 2 trips a year with the bike

Edited by 714banshee380

ball joints are in great shape, bushings also. They only had about 2 trips a year with the bike

in that case, sounds like a great deal, they charge an arm and leg for them new. if they come with rods too, id snatch em up!

great color combo on your shee man, i need that red frame!!

Edited by Michael Jackson

in that case, sounds like a great deal, they charge an arm and leg for them new. if they come with rods too, id snatch em up!

great color combo on your shee man, i need that red frame!!

Rods are included also! so we'll see. And thanks I really like the black and red look to. And funny thing is when I get the arms (they are the bare silver color) I am going to pc them black

My neighbor comes over to my house and says

Neighbor: "I got a guy who owes me some money but he doesn't have any so he offered to powdercoat anything I want" "problem is i already gave him my beach cruiser, my fence, and some other things do you need anything powdercoated?"

Me: " Why yes, that would be delightfull!"

AHA what's better than free powdercoat?