LS Trip

jet mech

tick tock the clock has stopped! seems like the weekend is creeping up, pissing me off lol considering bailing on work friday n rolling down, 1 day just isn't enough time. my bikes are just screaming ride allready :)

haha, i know what you mean. my boss is in colorado right now on an elk hunt, been there for 2 weeks so my wife and I are doing double the work load and it feel like every customer whos came into the door is being a needy pain in the ass.

hell iv even thought about saying screw it and leaving on thursday night instead of friday morning just cause i dont want to be around town...lol...

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Loaded up and leavin in the AM.

Looks for a black and red shee and a blue and black YFZ with a drag pipe on it.

The shee will say BBIII on the front in red and the yfz will say Foxgirl in blue.

You cant miss us we will be wearing ATVdragracer shirts or BBIII racin shirts.

If you miss all that then look for a DS650 with a DRAG pipe out the right side and it will be in the front on alot of the drag races.

then you will find us...lol

See you all there.

Later Bobby

well you guys have fun looks like i wont be there this time. :down: hopefully I will make it at the end of the month. we just found out that the truck i sell parts for are no longer going to be around as of march 09. damn sterlings!!!! might have to be looking for a new job :down:

well you guys have fun looks like i wont be there this time. :down: hopefully I will make it at the end of the month. we just found out that the truck i sell parts for are no longer going to be around as of march 09. damn sterlings!!!! might have to be looking for a new job :down:

just 4 more hours of work and im fricken out of this place!!!

looks like im out for this weekend, My carbs are leaking fuel bad out of the bottom hoses that drop down, the right carb is a steady drip even when running,it never fucking fails somethin allways goes wrong,I just replaced that bad swingarm,and now this.WTF next.................anybody got any quick fixes text me,918-822-7271,i would like to git this fixed so i can go in the morning.

looks like im out for this weekend, My carbs are leaking fuel bad out of the bottom hoses that drop down, the right carb is a steady drip even when running,it never fucking fails somethin allways goes wrong,I just replaced that bad swingarm,and now this.WTF next.................anybody got any quick fixes text me,918-822-7271,i would like to git this fixed so i can go in the morning.

did that once before in my garage, right after the rebuild, just pulled the bottom of the carb off and cleaned it and made sure the float levels were where they needed to be and put it back on and never had a problem with it once...

did that once before in my garage, right after the rebuild, just pulled the bottom of the carb off and cleaned it and made sure the float levels were where they needed to be and put it back on and never had a problem with it once...

Hey i was fixin to pull off the carb when i thought i better put gas in it and see,and it stoped leaking.woo hoo

Well, im leaving my house this morning, ganna make way to ls, probably stop in enid around 11:20ish if anyone wants to have lunch there. anyone needs to contact me call nine-one-eight-704-5440

other wise see you guys at the dunes, ill have stickerss avalible

I had a blast out there guys!!!! Hope to see everyone again soon!!

yeah i did too.but damn it was rough on the dunes, so we mainly stuck to the trails.We were goin to meet up with yall at the south campground for the night ride.But one of my bros ive know since i was 3 ask us if we would wait till he got to the park(He lives in waynoka).....................he never showed up or answered calls or txts.So we ended up riding with some people that was camping next to us..........I took a couple of pics of the dunes Fri. at sunset.will post them later.