What is my RZ250 engine worth to Banshee guys?

I am trying to get rid of my RZ250 YPVS engine. I bought it years ago in Australia with plans to install in a single seater go cart.... that never happened. I know the Banshee's run the 350 motor but is this 250 useless.

Note: It is complete with guages, rad, servo motor, etc.

Thanks in advance for the heads up,

I am trying to get rid of my RZ250 YPVS engine. I bought it years ago in Australia with plans to install in a single seater go cart.... that never happened. I know the Banshee's run the 350 motor but is this 250 useless.

Note: It is complete with guages, rad, servo motor, etc.

Thanks in advance for the heads up,

I cannot give you a price in dollar because I am from South Africa, but its for sure worth something. The 350 cylinders do fit on the 250, that is a real good gearbox as well, it is exactly the same as the RZ350 even the gear ratios is the same in fact the crank and all is the same, I know the RZ well, if you can get a set of 350 cylinders, you have a RZ350. The banshee cylinders will fit also. Don't sell it for nothing..

I cannot give you a price in dollar because I am from South Africa, but its for sure worth something. The 350 cylinders do fit on the 250, that is a real good gearbox as well, it is exactly the same as the RZ350 even the gear ratios is the same in fact the crank and all is the same, I know the RZ well, if you can get a set of 350 cylinders, you have a RZ350. The banshee cylinders will fit also. Don't sell it for nothing..

Good deal, I figured they were very similar. The truth is though, I dont have a banshee, but plan to someday. I am all about the standup jet skis and am trying to fund an engine transplant in my ski an 800 powervalved motor.

Good deal, I figured they were very similar. The truth is though, I dont have a banshee, but plan to someday. I am all about the standup jet skis and am trying to fund an engine transplant in my ski an 800 powervalved motor.

.... I would really keep it... start looking for RZ350 cylinders later. You are not easily going to get another RZ motor easily and the electronics are pricey.. Especially if you plan to get a banshee.

guy wants to trade me banshee motor for rz motor... should i?

Do a search on RZs here and you will find out yourself. Just make sure, there is nothing wrong with the motor and you get all the electronics with the swap. Make sure there is not a catch somewhere, but man, it might be worth it..

guy wants to trade me banshee motor for rz motor... should i?

The RZ motor is a true racing engine. I wouldn't let it go for less than 1500 USD if it is complete and running. Since the engine is orphaned, you can try doing some cool projects with it like mounting it into a go kart if you wanted to.