Banshee trail pipes?

snoxrage

All I can find right now is a couple build sheets and both bikes had custom pipes by FTZ. I seem to remember us doing some design work with them around an old LRD RH pipe design that was modded for a 2 n2 1. Both builds were for the same team. I know we worked with the Dynoport too and I know we dug some nice torque with them. No matter, sounds like your position is already made. Only takes one wrong component to ruin the harmony of a 2 into 1.

Brandon

I agree I love the dynoport 2 into 1 ! awesome trail pipe , power is always there pipe revs up extremely fast , and more torque than a modded 250r ! all this on a stock 05 with timing@+4 , and carbon tech low tension reeds . I have raced t 5's and can SPANK them out of the hole !NOW they will catch me on the big end of a drag race , but for all the talk of how much power the fmf, t5, and others supposedly have I was definatly NOT IMPRESSED ! and I weighed 150 lbs more then the t5 bike ! I would highly recommend the dynoport 2 into 1 pipe , it has much more low and midrange power than stock , it revs up extremely fast , and has lots of torque compared to stock . GREAT WOODS PIPE ! as others on here have said , " I will worry about what a dyno sheet says when it passes me " what works good on paper might not be the best for reality !

I agree I love the dynoport 2 into 1 ! awesome trail pipe , power is always there pipe revs up extremely fast , and more torque than a modded 250r ! all this on a stock 05 with timing@+4 , and carbon tech low tension reeds . I have raced t 5's and can SPANK them out of the hole !NOW they will catch me on the big end of a drag race , but for all the talk of how much power the fmf, t5, and others supposedly have I was definatly NOT IMPRESSED ! and I weighed 150 lbs more then the t5 bike ! I would highly recommend the dynoport 2 into 1 pipe , it has much more low and midrange power than stock , it revs up extremely fast , and has lots of torque compared to stock . GREAT WOODS PIPE ! as others on here have said , " I will worry about what a dyno sheet says when it passes me " what works good on paper might not be the best for reality !

I guess you guys regularly dont read my entire posts. Like the part where I said we found a pipe that beat it on the dyno, and I have ridden the bike with both pipes. I run pro circuits now, they hands down hand the 2 into 1 pipe its own ass. What exactly with all the knowledge I have would make you think I would solely recommend something based on dyno results? How did you even misconstrue what I said?

As far as liking the 2 into 1 pipe, I would run it if I raced motorcross.

I guess you guys regularly dont read my entire posts. Like the part where I said we found a pipe that beat it on the dyno, and I have ridden the bike with both pipes. I run pro circuits now, they hands down hand the 2 into 1 pipe its own ass. What exactly with all the knowledge I have would make you think I would solely recommend something based on dyno results? How did you even misconstrue what I said?

As far as liking the 2 into 1 pipe, I would run it if I raced motorcross.

well , if you liked it for motocross then it would be even better in the woods ! twin pipes have too peaky of a powerband in the woods , the mellower smoother 2 into 1 is better suited for the woods . 2 into 1 makes it feel like a piped /ported 250r with good torque and quick revs

well , if you liked it for motocross then it would be even better in the woods ! twin pipes have too peaky of a powerband in the woods , the mellower smoother 2 into 1 is better suited for the woods . 2 into 1 makes it feel like a piped /ported 250r with good torque and quick revs

They dont come on the throttle fast enough. I ran a dynoport 2 into 1 pipe for 2 years. There is one on my bike in the picture on my sig. They dont perform like that.

They dont come on the throttle fast enough. I ran a dynoport 2 into 1 pipe for 2 years. There is one on my bike in the picture on my sig. They dont perform like that.

well Snoop , maybe there was something wrong with yours , because mine spools up real quick and is great for the woods . I have ridden the t5 , fmf, and dynoport twins and they all SUCKED in the woods . did you run the twin carbs or the single with your 2 into 1 ? the most hp will not always win in a woods race ! we aren't drag racing , tight technical woods riding . I recommend it for woods riding , and thats what the guy was asking about trails and woods . I don't remember seeing anything about drag racing ? If there was than I missed that part . SNOX , I only live 30 min. from you , if you want to try out a dynoport 2 into 1 LMK . You can see for yourself .

Edited by bellracing2

well Snoop , maybe there was something wrong with yours , because mine spools up real quick and is great for the woods . I have ridden the t5 , fmf, and dynoport twins and they all SUCKED in the woods . did you run the twin carbs or the single with your 2 into 1 ? the most hp will not always win in a woods race ! we aren't drag racing , tight technical woods riding . I recommend it for woods riding , and thats what the guy was asking about trails and woods . I don't remember seeing anything about drag racing ? If there was than I missed that part . SNOX , I only live 30 min. from you , if you want to try out a dynoport 2 into 1 LMK . You can see for yourself .

Yeah, there was nothing wrong with mine. I messed around with it for 2 years and swapped/ adjusted about every combo you could think of with it. Had it on the dyno numerous times also.

I have ran them with twin carbs, I ride everything from really tight sand trails/holes, to open dunes, and some play drag racing.

Edited by Snopczynski

i have PC pipes on my shee and ride mostly trails & woods. i haven't run anything else on my shee so i don't have a real comparison, but i can tell you this. they mount up well, look great, sound awesome, pull hard bottom to top end. oh yeah, did i mention that they sound awesome? i hate the kazoo or rattling pop can sounds of most other pipes. all in all, PC's are a great all around pipe. you can't go wrong with them for a trail quad, considering the price also. PC's, better air filter set up, ditch the air box lid, and of course rejet, and shee will really come alive. :cool: