2 into 1 carb help

I just got the 2 into 1 carb setup with a 35 mm pwk carb. I am going to buy jets today and was looking for some good starting points for jetting my carb.

my bike:

fmf gold seires pipes

vf2 reeds

6" pod filter

bored .20 over

my elevation is 750'

I was hopping some 1 could give me a good estimate as to where I could start my jetting at.

thanks!

48-52 pilot, eej needle second or third clip from top, 195-205 main. start rich and dew a few plug chops. probably end up at 50 pilot and and 200 main at your elevation. PLUG SHOPS! PLUG CHOPS! PLUG CHOPS!

great! thanks.

anyone else got opinions?

Do a search for 2 into 1, in the jetting and exhaust forum. There must be a dozen posts of jetting recomendations for your set-up. Snop has alot of experience with these and actually helped me out when i first started running mine. On my ported 4mill, i am running a 195 main (a little rich) eej second clip, and 48 pilot @ 1500' elevation.

pilot jet 52 main 185 3 clip on the needle,

let us know what you set it at and how it runs

good luck

i got two bikes with 2 into 1 kit. one has toomies the other fmfs and im runnig 35 pwk, dek neddel on middel clip. 50 pilot and 190 main 1 and a half turns out on air screw. mixing 50:1 this is jetting at sea level. seems to work good