45 teeth in rear

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, i guess different strokes for different folks. I ran a 15-41 or 15-42 w/my duner setup and 22-11-8's. It was drag ported though.

Snop does not have the extensive motor work you do....Damian....

I run 16/45, run out of gear at the 300 ft mark launching in 2nd....a 13 tooth on mine would make the first 3 gears usesless...LOL.

Just different setups...

Don't forget, D....they are in a different kind of sand than we ride, too...that's a BIG part of things.

Snop does not have the extensive motor work you do....Damian....

I run 16/45, run out of gear at the 300 ft mark launching in 2nd....a 13 tooth on mine would make the first 3 gears usesless...LOL.

Just different setups...

Don't forget, D....they are in a different kind of sand than we ride, too...that's a BIG part of things.

I see what you mean Dave, but that ratio just sounded extreme. Even when I ran a stock motor w/Pipes, a 13 alone made it a wheelie monster and quite the trail machine. W/a 13 tooth, you would be launching in 3rd LOL.

I see what you mean Dave, but that ratio just sounded extreme. Even when I ran a stock motor w/Pipes, a 13 alone made it a wheelie monster and quite the trail machine. W/a 13 tooth, you would be launching in 3rd LOL.

I do launch in third, I hit 5th before the race is over and crest the top of boxcar pulling a wheelie. I use first and second for normal play riding, taking off, and climbing holes.

I am the blue bike in this race, and this is a 3rd gear launch.

Youtube Link

I do launch in third, I hit 5th before the race is over and crest the top of boxcar pulling a wheelie. I use first and second for normal play riding, taking off, and climbing holes.

I am the blue bike in this race, and this is a 3rd gear launch.

Youtube Link

Why in the hell anybody would set the bike up to launch in 3rd is beyond me......Like wiping your ass before you shit...............just dont make sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!