long travel kits

mississippi banshee

wanted to know cause i wanted to get more ground clearance and some great travel for jumping and what not and after doing some searching i found a few kits i thought would work for my riding Houser racing max ground clearance arms and it only comes in +5 +0 and can use 17.5 inch yamaha shocks alot of gncc and baja racers use these and Lone srar racing kit with +2 +1 my bud said there kits were the best so will it fit a shee or will it take some moding to work and if so how much and if you guys know of any other arms that might be wat iam looking for please tell me so i do not buy some arms that will not work for my riding style and iam planing on getting some arms in about 3 weeks so all help is welcome and sorry for long post

that kit is alittle out if my price range that +5 kit only cost 950 and my bud is giving me his old shocks and i want something that will lift the front end more like what the gncc guys use and iam looking to spend 1200

The problem with the stock banshee chassis is that the front frame construction is not up to date to handle a long travel setup without bump steer, most of the guys on here goes with standard travel +2 +1. there are a few guys that have long travel setups.

I have +2 +1 a-arms on Elka compression and rebound adjustable shocks, if setup correct, it will soak up all the major jump with ease.

Long travel is the way to go though, I just don't like the bump steer at all..

Hopefully some other guys will chime in here and leave their opinion..