Removing Warnings

It is very easy like I said. I personally do not like the holes left after you take the warnings off, so that's why I got these plates. They look pretty cool, and you can get them in a variety of things. I love mine...

The fronts...

IMAG1569.jpg

IMAG1570.jpg

And the rears...

IMAG1571.jpg

It is very easy like I said. I personally do not like the holes left after you take the warnings off, so that's why I got these plates. They look pretty cool, and you can get them in a variety of things. I love mine...

The fronts...

IMAG1569.jpg

IMAG1570.jpg

And the rears...

IMAG1571.jpg

if you dont like the holes after you take the plates off, hack them fenders off! :evil:

The funny stickers are way cooler... I cant believe people would spend $35 dollars plus

the outrageous shipping he is charging for $1.32 worth of aluminum... And for the record

I am not just saying this becuase the stickers are my creation. I could give two shits if I

sell one.

Edited by mdhc500

The funny stickers are way cooler... I cant believe people would spend $35 dollars plus

the outrageous shipping he is charging for $1.32 worth of aluminum... And for the record

I am not just saying this becuase the stickers are my creation. I could give two shits if I

sell one.

I spent the money, and I don't regret it. That's your opinion man, my time is money. I can't do that myself for $35 worth of my time, that's for sure. I can do alot more in the time it would take me to make those out of aluminum (if they even come out half as good).