Left overs

why don't u look up one listing, come on people

andrew, YOUR the one selling it, not them. If you need your shit sold then help a brotha out and get them a quote for fucks sake. Your shit is nothing without a buyer.....remember that....sometimes looking up a shipping quote with either make or break a sale.

andrew, YOUR the one selling it, not them. If you need your shit sold then help a brotha out and get them a quote for fucks sake. Your shit is nothing without a buyer.....remember that....sometimes looking up a shipping quote with either make or break a sale.

You need to learn to keep your fuckin mouth shut man, I was not talking about looking up a quote, you didn't look up one listing either, the one just before it says the shocks have been sold. Stop trying to piss me off every chance you get. People really need to learn how to read. By the way, thanks for calling me and letting me know on those paddles. I assume you don't want them.

You need to learn to keep your fuckin mouth shut man, I was not talking about looking up a quote, you didn't look up one listing either, the one just before it says the shocks have been sold. Stop trying to piss me off every chance you get. People really need to learn how to read. By the way, thanks for calling me and letting me know on those paddles. I assume you don't want them.

haha, you crack my ass up. Im sorry i didnt understand what you said. You dont need to freak out and talk shit. Trust me when i say i dont piss you off every chance i get. Oh by the way guy i talked to you about those paddles the other night and said the gf isnt going for what you want for them, she has to pay for college and cant go blow her money on other shit right now....unlike someone i know!!! haha. so shut the fuck up. You wouldnt be selling shit if i didnt tell you about this site in the first place....way to show some respect towards someone that has spent alot of money on your parts you were trying to sell. :down: comming from a person that offers no help to anything on this site besides selling shit.

Edited by bansheejoel

dude im not trying to get into it with you, trust me.....its not worth it. Im just saying you didnt need to say shut the fuck up and all that shit and flip out....i read it wrong and i said sorry. I have never tried to piss you off, i just know how much of a bitch it was for me to sell my sandrail and was trying to help you out so you didnt get in the same position i did.....what the fuck do you want me to say? im the one who said sorry, more than i can say about you.

i know, I'm losing my cool, I have this tough ass statistics test in the morning and my brain is fucking fried, I need to hit the dune like now. I'm thinking I might have to head up on Friday. I sold my dune buggy today, looking for a four seater street legal. See what happens. I would rather just buy a jeep wrangler, but the wife wants a buggy. So I guess we are getting a buggy. Right? LOL Sorry to pull your chain, stresss is just blowing out my ears. Any trigger will make me explode this evening. Anyways, I am going to bed. I can't take any more of this tonight.

dude i totally understand where your comming from. I never inteneded to piss you off.....if your not doing anything this weekend give me a call muskegon is having there annual bike week or w/e if you want to go or something give me a call. Im trying to get my shee in soon for another leakdown test...congrats on the sale

dude i totally understand where your comming from. I never inteneded to piss you off.....if your not doing anything this weekend give me a call muskegon is having there annual bike week or w/e if you want to go or something give me a call. Im trying to get my shee in soon for another leakdown test...congrats on the sale

I keep saying I'm going to bed but it's not happening to fast, I stopped and looked at that buell. I can't believe it only has 150 original miles. That's crazy.

Alright everyone, I am waiting on payment for the rest of the items except the methanol carbs. So as of right now, the only thing up for sale is the carbs with twist throttle. Make me an offer on them, then it's complete. Thanks to the great buyers. Sorry to those of you who missed out on some great deals.