CPI Small Bore VS. Big Bore

First your digging up old threads then your not trusting my ability with a digital caliper. Haha jk

Well with all due respect for your banshee expertise, YOU didn't know the difference between the big bore and small bore when I asked you where the big bore was bigger at. So I used the search feature to figure that out cause I didn't want to piss people off by posting something that was already covered. Then I wanted to thank a complete stranger for taking the time to measure his stingers for me. Case closed!

Well with all due respect for your banshee expertise, YOU didn't know the difference between the big bore and small bore when I asked you where the big bore was bigger at. So I used the search feature to figure that out cause I didn't want to piss people off by posting something that was already covered. Then I wanted to thank a complete stranger for taking the time to measure his stingers for me. Case closed!

So you measure the stinger which is the muffler half, right?

no, you measure the end of the pipe

Well I'm back to square one, because I was measuring the stinger. It makes sense the end of the head pipe would be bigger. I just pulled my pipes off today. My buddy has cpi sb but my silencers were waaaay bigger. Did cpi make different size silencers? I'm so confused right now. I want to sell a nice set of pipes and I have no clue what the hell they are, and if they are sb then my motor just sux ass. This is why you don't but someone else's thrown together random parts banshee

As i stated earlier measure the end of the pipe. CPI makes different sizes stinger but not silenters.

They may not make different size silencers, but at one point or another they changed the style of them, because the opening of mine are larger than LEBanshee's. And the silencer itself is just a little bit different. I may have to call cpi just to see what I have. And the stingers I have are almost an inch and a half outer diameter, but yet the inner diameter of the end of the pipe is 7/8