hooking up a teather?

ok i bough two teathers and both dont work i dont know if the curcits are different then what the banshee's are, or im hooking them up wrong, idk! od you splice them where the key is or do you splice them into the coil, any help will be really great. thanks!

Derick

ya i had it wired into the key switch and when you had the clip in the bike wouldnt run but when you pulled it out it would so it worked backwards.

hey and that saying you have is from an everytime time i die song right?

Edited by ThE_BaNsHeE_mAn88

ya i had it wired into the key switch and when you had the clip in the bike wouldnt run but when you pulled it out it would so it worked backwards.

hey and that saying you have is from an everytime time i die song right?

You dont want to wire it to the key switch, you need to go into the run/kill switch harness and tie one of your tether wires to the black/white wire and the other wire from your tether either gets run to ground or tie it into a black ground wire in the same harness. Do not run it to the coil, this can be hard on the CDI.

You dont want to wire it to the key switch, you need to go into the run/kill switch harness and tie one of your tether wires to the black/white wire and the other wire from your tether either gets run to ground or tie it into a black ground wire in the same harness. Do not run it to the coil, this can be hard on the CDI.

rubber i think thats what he did. He took the wires from the switch and wired it in... are you talking about the wires from the key?