clutch issues

I just rebuilt my engine about 3 weeks ago and just got my bike out to test it. It seems that the clutch is slipping at high rpm. I looked through a lot of old posts on this and tried a few things. I miced the plates, they are .125". I think this is good. The basket seems good, no grooves, and the pressure plate seems ok. The oil I drained was still red, no white color to it. Any idea. I found an old post that someone thought their clutch was slipping and their tires were slipping on the rims. It just seems weird that everything was good before the rebuild. Any ideas.

I just rebuilt my engine about 3 weeks ago and just got my bike out to test it. It seems that the clutch is slipping at high rpm. I looked through a lot of old posts on this and tried a few things. I miced the plates, they are .125". I think this is good. The basket seems good, no grooves, and the pressure plate seems ok. The oil I drained was still red, no white color to it. Any idea. I found an old post that someone thought their clutch was slipping and their tires were slipping on the rims. It just seems weird that everything was good before the rebuild. Any ideas.

I was just looking at the pressure plate. it seems like it is not a perfect circle. Running my finger around the edge I can feel humps in it. Is this normal? are they not cast perfect?

I was just looking at the pressure plate. it seems like it is not a perfect circle. Running my finger around the edge I can feel humps in it. Is this normal? are they not cast perfect?

Is there any slack in the lever when let go? Just when the lever tensions does the case arrows line up? Did you take the o-rings out of the clutch pack? Is the end hub plate sitting flat on the end clutch pack when in installed?