2180 Sand Rail $4500

This is a steal deal at 4500. Somebody please come get this thing. You will not be disapointed. It is has a 2180 motor, race tranny, dual 44 webers, cnc polished hardware, marvin racing shocks, 5spd with reverse, plenty of power, best bang for the buck. Title in hand. Registered till 2010. Will possibly deliever . Call 909-762-3056

post-15643-1215572649.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

race tranny,what one? a pro sand? and is the trans a 3,5,or 6 rib? or is it the stock beetle case?

Kennedy stage1 bus tranny, welded 3rd and 4th. Cnc slave cylinder too.. :happy:

Come on guys some one hit me up with an offer or a trade, something cool though not no banshee j/k. I will deliever within reason.

Kennedy stage1 bus tranny, welded 3rd and 4th. Cnc slave cylinder too.. :happy:

Come on guys some one hit me up with an offer or a trade, something cool though not no banshee j/k. I will deliever within reason.

Willing to trade for my banshee? Hit me up.

wish I could but I have my shee for sale too.. where abouts in the HD are you? The rail and the bike are in Oak hills.

hwy 395 & hwy 18. behind the stater bros, just down the street. i'm moving in two weeks to Corona. you can part my bike out to get your money$$$. i can get some pics if you want.

Edited by baddsheee

Man do i wish you were closer, I just sold my bike and was looking for one around here but gas back and forth with a trailer from Chicago would double your asking price haha. Any more pictures of it? I know of a few more people looking for a smaller rail out here.

I would post some more pics but this stupid HQ maximum size thing says 2mb max? mabyee I could email some one with the pics?