PORT ? PORT? helpppp

Well, I been thinking of porting the new banshee I got, Now i was talking to someone about a port job and they say when you port it, you need to change pistons and everything? is that true?

And which company will do the best port? I'm looking for a full Drag port.

try for kevin herr of HERR JUGS RACING very fast turn around time and boy will he wake up your motor :cool: 400 for his full drag port and it'll flat out haul ass and you dont have to put new pistons or anything in it i would re-ring it just because your taking the cylinders off but its wise to have new pistons and everything so your all fresh i had mine bored and ported at the same time for a main reason it needed bored so i said hell with it ill port it lol. so its all what your cylinders look like. his name on here is KEVWS6 get ahold of him you wont be dissapointed :thumbsup:

400? thats not to bad. Down here in Miami a port job will cost you around 700 dollars.

between pistons gaskets and tune its almost 1000 maybe a little more.

If its 400 I might as well go pistons also right? should i bore it?

what else should I put on the bike to go with a good port.

(ill be on cpi inframe)

holy shit....send it to kevin he'll hook you up his full out drag port is the 400 and bore job which comes with pistons wristpins and all the gaskets and rings is 295 plus the price of the shipping to cali. if you happen to not need it bored thats somethin for you to talk to him about. but he is by far some of the best price and time and anyone who has his port job has no complaints :thumbsup: my clutch is goin out and i still havent figured out my compression yet but i can lift it in 6th gear as it is right now. you'll be happy with it. and tell him everything you'll be puttin on it.... timing plate is a must... thats 35 from fast racing. um clamp on filters with outwears. from rmatv is 75. elimate the tors is 60. v force reeds. i think about 220? and all the jetting and you should be set to fly

Edited by awaitedshee

holy shit....send it to kevin he'll hook you up his full out drag port is the 400 and bore job which comes with pistons wristpins and all the gaskets and rings is 295 plus the price of the shipping to cali. if you happen to not need it bored thats somethin for you to talk to him about. but he is by far some of the best price and time and anyone who has his port job has no complaints :thumbsup: my clutch is goin out and i still havent figured out my compression yet but i can lift it in 6th gear as it is right now. you'll be happy with it

Whats his s.n ? The one you said before isnt correct.