Boss Bearing aka ATV dirtbike bearings and seals aka Boss Bearing

ojcool

I ordered a kit with every bearing in the whole bike for an LT250R for $179. The bike is a 1985 so I even called them to be sure that the kit would fit the bike. They directed my call to their shop guy who told me that every bearing would work just fine.

Well I got the kit and not a single bearing was correct for the application. After like a week of sending them messages she finally responded and said to just send it back for a full refund. Well I did just that and I was smart enough to put a tracking number on the package. I tracked it and they had received it. I waited and waited and no refund. I send message after message with the tracking Number with no response. Then she would respond saying. Oh, send the tracking number again.... This went on over and over for months.

Eventually I reported them to the Better Business Buearu. They responded that I had never sent the package.

I would avoid these guys they are scam artists.

They go by Racergirlsrock as well. I should have known when they have 3 different business names that they are up to no good.

Edited by ojcool

• 3 months later...