when i look at threads the post are listed?

I've never seen that before...

Clear your cookies, temporary internet files, all that junk. Then log back on and see what it looks like.

I'll look into it more if that doesn't work, usually I can find answers pretty good.

(Tools -> Delete Browsing History -> All of them)

I've never seen that before...

Clear your cookies, temporary internet files, all that junk. Then log back on and see what it looks like.

I'll look into it more if that doesn't work, usually I can find answers pretty good.

(Tools -> Delete Browsing History -> All of them)

okay thanks

No problem.

I think somehow you changed the "Topic Views" without knowing, or something. I don't even know how you would do that, but maybe you hit a button.

Usually things like that are temporarily stored in your cookies, and erasing all that will give you a clean slate.

"You can also select one of three topic display modes:

Outline - shows you one post with a list of the remaining posts at the below it, in tree format.

Standard - this display mode shows the topic in the standard layout of one post above another, in the order selected by the administrator.

Linear+ - is similiar to standard with the added benefit of having the first post of the topic always shown at the top, no matter what page of the topic you are on."